2 May 2012

Zombie Apocalypse!

This horde of shambling zombies are from Mantic Games, from their Kings of War game. I've been utterly impressed with pretty much every aspect of these models and really enjoyed painting them! I'd quite happily paint more!!! I recently reviewed the zombies on my project blog and you can read more HERE.

Although there are only a few different body and leg choices, the resulting mixing and matching, and range of head options helps to give each model a unique feel. There are some gory mutilated zombies in there too... and I think these form an important part of being able to rank up the very dynamic individuals!


I enjoyed these so much that if you want me to paint some zombies for you please make sure to get in touch using the Contact Form or by messaging me using the new Facebook Page.

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I've seen the Mantic zombies painted. Wow, they look great! I really like your paint scheme, simple, but with just the right amount of contrasting colors. The whole horde together is really cool.

    ReplyDelete