4 April 2013

Grey Knight Terminator Squad - Charlie

I promised you more Grey Knights, and here is the first of three squads I'll be posting up. As always, each terminator has been given completely unique hand painted heraldry to distinguish him from his buddies. I spent quite a while trying to get as many unique poses out of the boxes too, as well as carrying out some minor conversions and of course, converting a second daemon hammer for each unit.

The converted daemon hammer helps to overcome one of the major drawbacks of the Grey Knight Terminator box. Perhaps next time I should create a step by step on how to do this yourself, although it's not exactly difficult to see what's happened. I'm particularly happy with the hammers in this unit, especially the gold colour work but let me know what YOU think by leaving a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment